Interrupter Switch (Air-Outdoor)
◆ Use a highly reliable interrupter unit
◆ Excellent arc interruption method
◆ Excellence proven by export
- Small and light, which makes installation and transport easy.
- Strength needed for operation has been reduced.
- Is remotely controlled. On-off status can be confirmed on the ground.
- It has high structural stability.
- Arc interruption is very discrete in the case of load make/break, which prevents expulsion of gas or fire.
- Current carrying part is made up of copper or copper alloys.
- TR208 (ANSI C 29.9) has been used as a base insulator.
|Rated power frequency(Hz)||60|
|Rated short-time withstand current(kA rms)||25|
|Applied standard||IEC 60265-1 / ANSI C37.32|
– Surrounding temperature : -20℃~40℃
– Altitude : Less than 1,000m
– Wind speed : Wind speed