The Joongwon SF6 Gas Insulated Sectionalizer is designed to meet increasing requirement of the electric utility industry, providing a safe, low maintenance, long life, economical device to perform load switching on overhead distribution lines. The switch is applicable to 17(max. 17.5) , 27(max. 27), 38(max. 38)kV the overhead distribution systems. It can be operated manually or electrically via controller with FTU and should be mounted to the cross arm of a pole.
The switch will be of three-phase design to maintain an open/closed state regardless of the energized status of the circuit and we provide you the operating rod for manual operation.
- Pure puffer techniques, no leakage current path between open contacts.
- Simple operating mechanism
- Switchgear vessel made of stainless steel.
- Double sealing techniques with EPDM rubber
- Minimal maintenance required for the high voltage unit
- Easy installation and operation
- Overpressure relief device
- Low gas pressure interlock device
|Rated system voltage(kV)||17.5||27||38|
|Rated frequency(㎐)||50 / 60||50 / 60||50 / 60|
|Rated short-time withstand current(1s)(kA, rms)||16||16||16|
|Rated short-circuit making current(Peak)(kA, rms)||41.6||41.6||41.6|
|Lighting impulse withstand voltage (1.2×50μs)(kV)||110||150||170|
|Power frequency withstand voltage (1min)(kV)||50||60||70|
|Rated gas Pressure(at 20℃, gauge)(MPa)||0.07||0.07||0.07|
|Insulating material||SF6 Gas|
|Rated control voltage(V)||AC 110 – 240 V / DC 24V|
|Operating Method||Electric / Manual|
|Terminal Type||Nema 2hole, Clamp, Busbar|
|Ambient temperature(℃)||-25 to 70|
|Ambient humidity(%)||≤ 100|
|Altitude(m)||≤ 3 000|
|Applied standard||IEEE Std. C37.63|